Monday, June 22, 2009

sweet enemy mine:)




stuffs :
white loose shirt
black shorts – magnolia
purple statement shoes – xavier
my mom’s handmade earings :)
oversized sunglasses

my mom's handmade earings :)


my new statement shoes
i love the colors and design! xD

i chosen to wore this kind of simple outfit
i think, wore this outfit will be more comfortable if u live in my town
because my town is super-hot famous town in indonesia
geez!


and do u believe it who's taken all these photos?
(also photos of 'another heart calls' and '3 centos and a bottle of moca mola')
it was my nephew's babysitter!
hahaha xDD

my friend just didn't believed it!


more on :
MY CHICTOPIA
please vote if u like my outfit and give some comments
MY LOOKBOOK
somuch love, bunny!<33
thx anyway

5 comments:

  1. i love ur skinny body... =D
    agree with u, i also love ur shoes and ur glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes and i like them with this outfit a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoaaaa thankyou all! somuch love<33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE SHOES. heels nya itu loh, unique banget hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe makasi nic.
    itu ga sngja nemu, lg diskon pula. hihi >.<

    ReplyDelete