Friday, November 6, 2009

GOODBYE HAWAII AND SAN FRANSISCO :'(

IT'S A BAD LUCK
TRULY B-A-D L-U-C-K
BOOOOHHH!

sigh*
im very disappointed y'kno

couple months ago..
my mom called me n guess what?
i got
a BIG SURPRISE

she invited me to come with her n my daddy..
travelling to HAWAII n SAN FRANSISCO!
WHOAA GODDAMNGOAT, were u insane, moomm? lol
of course, i was excited to heard that news!

ive been arranged some plans for it
but too too too bad bad..
i cant join 'em
F**K
whereas i wanna look the real golden gate directly w/ these eyes
all i can say is..
DAMMIT

bcs i must attend the clerkship!
ok i realize that im on 7th grade now, helloooo!
this must be a busy grade for me n hard for me to skip the class!

i almost cried. hahaha
that was a rare chance for me
bcs next year i'll be so darn busy at the hospital
eeerrrgghh-,-
n bad luck still a bad luck
ive been passed this chance out
yeah. i must release it wholeheartedly, i kno :(

n bad news..
next year i'll pass this chance (again)
bcs next year my mom n dad will travelling to scotlandia n perhaps, austria (if i heard correctly)
what a pity!
i absolutely cant join 'em (again, oh.. hard to say this T.T)
bcs next year will be more busy than this
eeerrr..
yeaa, probably, next time i'll get my chance to travelling abroad
my dad said : "u must be patient, u will get ur chance someday, i promise"
heeerrrhhh.. okay dad, whatsoever

i extremely want to go to KOREA
bcs there's my faved guy there! ahahaha
guess who, everybody?
i keep this secret until next time, i'll discuss it on my next title. hihi :9


No comments:

Post a Comment